• Westwood Christian School accepts International students who will be residing with a parent or relative while attending school in the United States as F-1 students. All F-1 students must be proficient in English.
  • Contact Westwood Christian School to receive an application (305.274.3380).  Complete both sides of the application: signed by both parents or guardian(s).
  • Complete the other forms related to school entry.
  • Submit a copy of the most recent report card and high school transcript (Translated into English).
  • Submit a copy of the student’s birth certificate, including a copy translate into English.
  • Submit the most recent standardized test scores (if available).
  • Out of country testing fee: $250 (non-refundable).
  • Students residing with a guardian must submit a copy of a notarized Guardianship Form.
  • Once the I-20 information has been submitted, pay the first years tuition. An I-20 will then be 
    issued to the student.
Student and Parent Access
Manage and pay your Tuition
Go to top