- Westwood Christian School accepts International students who will be residing with a parent or relative while attending school in the United States as F-1 students. All F-1 students must be proficient in English.
- Contact Westwood Christian School to receive an application (305.274.3380). Complete both sides of the application: signed by both parents or guardian(s).
- Complete the other forms related to school entry.
- Submit a copy of the most recent report card and high school transcript (Translated into English).
- Submit a copy of the student’s birth certificate, including a copy translate into English.
- Submit the most recent standardized test scores (if available).
- Out of country testing fee: $250 (non-refundable).
- Students residing with a guardian must submit a copy of a notarized Guardianship Form.
- Once the I-20 information has been submitted, pay the first years tuition. An I-20 will then be
issued to the student.